My “Shana Cooking Creations” are not always a success (my siblings will agree), however after a challenge to like pancakes, I decided to go for it and attempt what ended up being a winning recipe! And by winning, I mean I loved it — but why seek external verification!
- 1 banana smashed
- 2 eggs beat in
- A bit of softened cream cheese (maybe 1oz — I don’t really measure)
- Half a scoop vanilla whey (probably can be omitted and still taste great)
- Cinnamon (I really love cinnamon…so to taste)
- Coconut sugar (maybe 1tsp)
- Less than 1/4 C brown rice flour — just to give the batter a better consistency
- Strawberries or chocolate chips (totally optional, but delicious)
- Dash of vanilla extract (if you feel so inclined)
- Coconut oil for cooking
They don’t bubble like regular pancakes so just flip once the underside is browned.